Date, time: June 17th, Wednesday, 9am London time / 12 pm Dubai time / 11 am Riyadh, Doha time
A 45-minute webinar by Capitoline, hosted by our Dubai partners e-sharp, on the basics of self-certifying a data centre to the requirements of international standards TIA942, BICSI-002, EN50600 and ISO 22237.
- What are the international standards? A review of TIA942, BICSI-002, EN50600 and ISO 22237.
- Is the UpTime Institute a ‘real standard’? How does it compare?
- Ratings, Classes and Tiers: what do they mean?
- Example models of Rating/Tier power, cooling and cabling layouts
- Where do ISO27001 and ISO9001 fit in?
- Policies, procedures and management
- What do you actually have to do to audit and certify a data centre to a Standard?
- Further education in data centre engineering and management
Barry Elliott, RCDD, DCE, ATD, CIBSE
Matt Flowerday, RCDD, DCDC, DCE, RTPM, ATD